Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday from us!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear (so-so)
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Birthdays are blessings of a new year! Why not celebrate or let someone know that you are thinking about them on their special day?! How do you feel when you receive a birthday card in the mail from your dental office or employer?
I think that these birthday cards are great for businesses recognizing their clients, employees and patients on their special day!
The best part about these cards in today's economy if that they are budget-conscience.
The next 2 birthday cards come in 5 other colors
and have the following choices of:
congratulations, get well soon, deepest sympathy and thank you.






A tradition in my family that my husband grew up was a "Star Birthday." Ben's star birthday was long before we met, so I never got to do something extraordinary for him. My star birthday was when I turned 24 because my birthday date was the 24th and was amazing! Our son's star birthday is when he turns sweet 16...hopefully he doesn't expect a car! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers