Monday, September 28, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Halloween is October 31st and is a fun day for many people! The day is often associated with the colors orange and black and common Halloween activities include dressing up in costumes, trick or treating, going to parties, spooking. pranking people, going to organized haunted houses, carving pumpkins, reading and watching scary books and movies! These are all things that I recall as a kid! I loved getting ready for trick or treating with my best girlfriends and collecting all the yummy candy that would I would try to eat all in one night and then in reality last me months! Now, I'm on the other end, passing candy to the kids and complimenting all the cute costumes. This will be my son's second Halloween this year and still figuring out what his costume will be! He is not old enough to indulge and eat candy yet so maybe a few doors in the neighborhood to collect candy for mommy and daddy!

Below are some cool and unique Halloween party invitations. You can get creative with your wording to get your guest excited about your party!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers